This articles provides information on Axis bank internet banking registration and login.
Axis bank offers all of its account holder’s access to various online /mobile banking services. Customers can use AXIS Bank’s internet banking services to monitor their accounts,funds transfer,open new accounts and more. To login or signup for the online banking of AXIS bank you can follow the following steps
Axis bank internet banking STEP 1 :
Go to the AXIS bank webpage .
Axis bank internet banking STEP 2 :
Axis bank internet banking STEP 3 :
A new window will open and click on the continue to login button ( outlined in the
image below )
Axis bank internet banking STEP 4 :
After clicking the ‘Continue to Login’ button you will be transferred to a secure login form. Enter your login ID, password and select the service you want to login. After entering the details click the submit button to complete the login process.
Axis bank internet banking STEP 5 :
If you are first time user the click on the first time user ( as highlighted in the below image ) and follow the below listed steps
- Enter your Customer ID, Account Number and registered mobile number
- Validate your debit card/KYC details* and one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile/email ID**
- Generate passwords and enjoy banking at your convenience with Axis Bank Internet Banking
Axis bank internet banking STEP 6 :
If you forgot the password , click on the ‘click here ‘ button under the forgot password option. A new window will open. Enter your login ID here and click on the submit button. The AXIS bank online password regeneration will open ,enter the details and click on the submit button then enter your new password. Now you can login with your new set password
- Only existing Internet Banking Customers can generate their password online. If you have not on-boarded on Internet Banking,click here for First Time Login in Internet Banking.
- If you have a Savings/ Current Account you will be prompted to set password using Debit Card
Only customers who do not have a savings/current account, can generate password using loan account details.
Please visit our online banking section on our website for more information on online banking of different banks.