Should you buy and invest in a home toolkit instead of calling the electrician or repair main every time. Is it really worth it? This is the question that came in front of me when I shifted to my new apartment. Every time I have to get some work done like fixing nails on the wall, installing new lights or curtain roads, I have to call carpenter or electrician and ends up paying around Rs. 300 minimum. This was costing me a lot and also waiting for them & getting work done was equally painful.
Finally, I took the decision of buying a tool kit for myself and started looking out for the best and economical tool kit that I can buy which could perform all the small tasks as well as drill machine in it. I zeroed in on this Bosch GSB 500 RE 500-Watt Tool Set while searching on the Amazon, the reason being it got great reviews, good case and a wide range of tools which helps in doing all the task at home as well as includes an efficient drill machine. Further, Bosch is the brand in the hardware industry which people recommends.
Special Offer on Bosch GSB 10 RE Professional Tool Kit – Get Flat 28% off
The Bosch tool kit features – Below is the list of items you will get in the toolkit
- 10 screwdriver bits
- 7 socket wrenches
- 10 pieces of screws
- 10 pieces of S-Plug.
- A claw hammer
- A measuring tape
- An adjustable knife
- a wrench
- a spirit level
- combination pliers
- A screwdriver adaptor to fit the bits
- a nut driver adaptor to fit the sockets
- An auxiliary handle
- A depth gauge
- A key chuck
- 5 piece masonry drill bit set with different diameters
- 5 metal drill bits with different diameters
- 4 wood drill bits with different diameters
Key Drill features and benefits –Drill is the most important thing in the tool kit
- Powerful: 500 Watt motor provides is really very powerful and enough for self and commercial usages
- Usability: Extremely compact for working in tight spaces and overhead.
- Light weighted: The drill weighs only 1.5 kg, which is low and results in lower fatigue while working with the drill.
- Forward/reverse rotation: The forward/reverse mode in the GSB 10 RE allows for easy and quick shifting between clockwise and anticlockwise directions based on the job you are working on. This switch can be found at the bottom center of the drill.
- Controlling: Electronic control for exact pilot drilling as well as comes with an ergonomic handle for comfortable use.
Bosch Tool Kit – Pros
- Excellent Drill performance: Drill machine comes with electronic control as well as right and left rotation. Thus, the Bosch Impact Drill GSB 10 RE provides the required precision especially at the beginning of drilling work. Also, the drill can easily reach into small and thigh corners, as well as one, can preselect drilling speed according to requirements using the innovative setting wheel. It includes a rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation.
- Best for DIY fixes: Bosch Impact Drill GSB 10 RE is good for regular use in your simple home DIY fix or your home interior design project. Also, I have bought this tool kit since calling electrician every time for small tasks turning to be very expensive. I can comfortably say after already using it for more than 10 different times, I have really recovered all the money spent on this Bosch tool kit.
- Value for money: The range of tools in the Bosch tool kit along with the powerful drill by both side rotation is really value for money. Also, Bosch is a brand and provides a really high-quality tool kit at a reasonable price of around 4,000 rupees.
- Case: This is a must to have. The Bosch tool kit case is a must to have since it makes storage of all small things and tools very easy as well as make it easy to carry around. Also, no chance of losing accessories as they are easily stored in each holder.
- Great customer rating and reviews: With 90% of customer reviews being positive and customer average rating of 4.5 stars it clearly speaks of its quality and value for money
Get special offer of flat 45% off on Bosch Tool Kit – Check it out now
Bosch Tool Kit – Cons
- Metal parts may get rusted after 1-year use. However, if you clean and store it properly it should not be much of a concern.
- Lacks a screwdriver set, which I felt was a necessary. However, it’s not a dampener as I have purchased it separately here is a one for you.
If one is looking out for a tool kit which is really value for money, I would highly recommend Bosch GSB 500 RE 500-Watt Tool Set. The Bosch Tool Kit provide a wide range of accessories and tools along with highly efficient drilling machine which is really value for your money and definitely a very good investment for you. Further, it’s a must for regular usage in your simple home repairs or your home interior design project. No need to call electrician or carpenter for your simple home tasks.