If you are living in India, especially in the Northern India Delhi-NCR region, you have witnessed how toxic the air gets these days. With air pollution remaining at high level and rising day by day, we are forced in a situation where we must buy air purifier to keep our homes air breathable, healthy and protect our children’s from harmful pollutants in the Air. However, choosing an air purifier is not a simple task especially if you are not well versed with the technical side add to this hundreds of purifier out there claiming to be the best. So, to make your life easy we are today reviewing Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier which has been launched by Dyson in India recently.
Today’s Special offer – Get flat 21% on Dyson Air Purifier – Click here
- Intelligent Purification: It has capability to automatically remove 99.9% of allergens/pollutants as small as 0.1 microns such as dust, bacteria, spores, pollen, pet dander, etc.
- Powerful Circulation: It circulates air powerfully throughout the room due to its air multiplier technology and oscillation feature
- Dual functionality: Engineered to project and circulate purified air across LARGE spaces. Dual functionality with fan feature along with air purification.
- Lower face velocity: Dyson purifiers have a lower face velocity unlike some other conventional purifiers. This, is the biggest thing to look when you are buying air purifiers as this ensures that harmful ultra-fine pollutants are not getting released back into the room and remains in the filter.
- HEPA Filter: 360° Glass HEPA Filter & Tris-coated Activated Carbon Filter. The H-13 Glass HEPA Filter is pleated over 200 times and densely packed with borosilicate microfibers
- Key features of Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier
- Easy scheduling,
- 10 air-speed settings,
- Dyson Link app provides real-time air quality reports and allows you to remotely control your machine from your smartphone.
- Remote control gets magnetizes for easy docking on top of the machine. Thus, easy to place and find it.
- night-time mode
- sleep timer
- Handling: Its easy-to-clean aperture with no fast-spinning blades so practically safe for little fingers or paws
- Certified: This product has been certified by Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America as Allergy & Asthma Friendly
- Easy placement: Small footprint and 360° air-intake allows for easy placement ANYWHERE in the room
- Cleaning Time: Takes 20 min to clear the air of small size room in the automatic mode
Pros – Buy Now
- Auto mode: Under the auto mode, the purifier automatically monitors, reacts & purifies the air of your home. This is very convenient for the user.
- Filter: The 360-degree glass HEPA filter in the Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower can capture everything which is over 0.1microns i.e. it almost capture around 99.95% of pollutants found in the air. Thus, it’s the best in terms of performance
- Usage: It’s easy to operate as well as easy to clean/change the filter
- Remote + App: User can control it using either the remote or mobile app. To use the app, you have to connect the dyson to the WI-Fi.
- Quality: Best in terms of purifiying the air as it can clear microns of more than 0.1 and can clear ~99.95% pollutants found in the air of your home
- Sleep mode: This is the best as once activated it takes care of its air purifier functioning during the night time
- Remote: The remote magnetically attaches to the top of the fan when not in use as well as convenient to use
- Makes nose: It make noise when operated at fan speeds of level above 4, it has fan speed level till 10, but it only becomes more noisy when operated at 10. However, every purifier makes noise that is available in the market but Dyson is practically lesser noisy then them.
- High price: This is priced highly around Rs 43,900. But, it does justify its value given the product quality, features and performance.
Conclusion – The Best Air Purifier in the Indian Market
With its high performance in cleaning Air, The Dyson Pure Cool Air Purifier is the best Air purifier in the market which clears out almost 99.95% of pollutants from the air. It’s really value for money given superior air filtration, convenient to use, easy placement, sleep mode and remote/app features. If you are looking to buy the best purifier and budget is no constraint than it’s a must buy.
Key tips for buyers – Buy Here from Dyson
- Where to buy from: Do remember Dyson only gives manufacturer warranty on products purchased from “Dyson India”. So either buy it on from Amazon as Dyson sell directly there – Click here to Buy
- You can get special discounts: Since, it’s a pricy item. One should wait for special discount especially online as I have bought it for Rs 35,000. Thus, one should be able to get upto Rs 10,000 on special occasions. Click here to check latest offers on Dyson.
- Installation & setup: You can get free installation & setup even bought online from Dyson – Call at Toll Free No. 1800-258-6688