Before buying Jiofi, I was struggling with my wifi bill as it was touching rs 1500 on monthly basis with me only getting around 60 GB of data from my provider. Resulting in browsing of the internet by the last week of bill cycle on snail speed where opening your Gmail a/c is 2 mins wait.
I initially started using my Jio internet by activating my phone hotspot and amazed at the speed with which I can browse and low monthly data cost. But there was only one problem, your hotspot drains your phone already struggling battery more quickly as well as heat up the phone. So, I explored the market and found that the Jio has recently launched Jiofi device which can be used for making calls and as a wifi-hub. I thought about for couple of days since it was costing rs 2000 and reluctantly bought it.
However, I can swear till date it didn’t made me regret even once owing to its high internet speed, low monthly plan cost, portability and most important lowered my monthly internet bill to Rs 250 from earlier Rs 1500 per month.
Special Offer Price
- Buy Jiofi Wireless 4G Device for Rs 949 only (Original price Rs 2,329) – Buy Now
After usage of more than 6 months, I think I can give you a fair idea whether this device is value for your money or not.
- Connection speed – Awesome is the word I have for this since Jio speed is amazing provided you are in the network area. download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload speed up to 50 Mbps. So, take the no. first and use in your mobile for few days and see you are getting network range in places you work the most, especially inside your home. In my case, the network is great in one of the rooms and I place it there and use wifi in my entire home.
- Price – I bought this for Rs 2000. Really have to think 10 times whether it’s worth it or not. But, it’s really worth it. Since I got my monthly broadband connection disconnect the very next month saving me Rs 1500 per month. Currently available at Rs 965 only – Buy now – Today only offer.
- Jio plan cost – Same as mobile internet plan of Jio. I pay for Jio plan for Rs 509 for two months. That’s just Rs 254.5 per month for 2 GB data every day.
- Battery – Last around 5-6 hrs straight with one hr of charging. That’s a good wifi backup. Also, it gets charged using your mobile charger, USB port of the laptop, etc.
- Wifi range – Same as standard wifi router range available through my three bedroom flat.
- Mobility – You can take it anywhere, it’s a pocket device. Almost half the size of your mobile phone. Whenever I travel outside the city on a long route, I carry it with me making my car totally wifi and my kids browse youtube and watch videos. Earlier, I have to rely on limited data pack of my mobile. Must for travelers as there is no point having the wifi connection at home and paying for it. While you are away and struggling with limited data.
- Heats up – Gets sometimes heated up as Is the case with all the routers.
- Jio network – Still its varies from place to place. So you need to do a bit of check on this in your area. Buy the sim first and use it by making your phone hotspot.
Jiofi is a broadband killer. You no longer have to pay more than thousand rupees monthly for high-speed broadband connection. Now, you can get this starting at Rs 149 per month. Also, gone are the days when you can use wifi only in your homes. With the modern technology and 4G, JioFi gives you the ability to take your wifi anywhere you go. Thus, A must buy for everyone.
Don’t keep on spending money on expensive broadband – Buy Jiofi Now