Wells fargo student loan are provided by Wells Fargo Education Financial Services. Also, the company provides provides students with finance tips and tools to manage their finances in school and prepare them financially for when they finish college. They primarily promote their education loan offerings through colleges and universities, directly to consumers and through Wells Fargo Bank.
Founded in 1968, the company is headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Also, the company was previously known as Norwest Student Loan Center. Wells Fargo Education Financial Services operates as a subsidiary of Wells Fargo Bank, National Association.
Wells Fargo student loans are of following types
- Undergraduate Loans: This wells fargo student loan cover cost of education, including tuition and other eligible expenses with a private student loan and make no payments while in school. Click here to know more
- Graduate Loans: For financing graduate school tuition for MBA, law, or other graduate programs. No cosigner required for most students. Click here to know more
- Consolidate Student Loans: Wells Fargo Private Consolidation loan allows one to combine multiple loan. One can combine multiple private student loans with multiple payments into a single loan with a single payment. Also, they can refinance a single or multiple loan. Click here to know more
Check Rates: You can check both Wells Fargo variable or fixed interest rate options here. Compare rates
Students are advised not only look at the Wells fargo student loan offerings. They should review offerings by other banks before zero-in on one of the financial institution for taking up of student loan.
Further before applying for student loan you need to keep four points in mind
- Understand how much you may need to borrow: Before you apply for Wells fargo student loan, review the financial aid award letter from your school and use their net price calculator, or use one of our calculators.
- Choose a loan that meets your needs: Enter your information to find out which loan products meet your needs.
- Find a cosigner: Irrespective of the lender, private student loan applicants may need a cosigner. This is especially required in case of undergraduates or students who don’t have a credit history or steady income.
- Collect the information for the application which includes school information, social security number, current addresses before home and school, gross income information, residence information and monthly housing payment.
Further you can apply at Wells fargo education financial services for Wells Fargo Student loan by clicking here.